Who's getting a Kabinet?

• Dude you got one? great to hear you are happy with it, so will this replace guitar speakers for you or still testing?

• Can’t wait for some detailed reviews. I’ve been looking forward to getting real amp in the room sounds for a long time from the profiler and look forward to hearing more to compare to Tone Junkie’s YouTube vids.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• Can’t wait for some detailed reviews. I’ve been looking forward to getting real amp in the room sounds for a long time from the profiler and look forward to hearing more to compare to Tone Junkie’s YouTube vids.

I was very pleased with the imprints feature. They have a great feel and sound. Hoping and feeling a big tone weekend at Madison Square Small Home Playing Room!

Hope I have enough picks to toss to the crowd!

• I was laying on the couch and rolled over and I swear it felt like my arm twisted. Order placed. Lol.

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.

• I was laying on the couch and rolled over and I swear it felt like my arm twisted. Order placed. Lol.

Haha nice that happens to you too? Like when it feels an alien or some other force controls my arm (and the buy button is clicked).

Out of my normal Saturday routine today and pretty much have the whole day to kill. Looking around the room I have studio monitors, regular guitar cab - speakers, then a cab with Kones. The Kones are a nice addition and give one another great tone option. :thumbup:

Enjoy and look forward to the review!

Edited once, last by Mookytc ().

• looks great - kemper at friends who’s isolating (uk) ?. Hopefully get to play in a few days.

I’m sitting and staring at her every hour in the meantime.

Stay safe everyone ??

• I really want to but I'm questioning how much I'd actually use it. I'm mainly a bedroom player and play with headphones so never get that amp in the room feel but then again how much will I use it over the headphones.

• I'm pondering whether to get one or just a standard 1x12 by say, Orange. There is like £100 between the two so do you think I should spend the extra money for it? It'll be mainly for home use as I'm old school and much prefer that "amp in the room" sound.

If I used, say an Orange PPC112 it'd colour the tone too much wouldn't it?

I would want the Fender Twin profile, for example to sound like a Fender Twin amp, a 5150 profile to sound like its blasting out of a Mesa 4x12, etc. This I wouldn't get out of a standard 1x12 right?