After updated Rig Manager to Version 3.0.105 and Profiler to 7.2.2 I don't hear any sound, help!

• Hi,

I don't understand what happened, but I've updated Rig Manager to latest version (Version 3.0.105) and Profiler to 7.2.2, with the result that all my rigs are like muted, and if I switch SPDIF OUTPUT to Git Studio I can only hear CLEAN sound.

What should I do to fix it? please help

• Git Studio is the unprocessed guitar signal. You need to select Master Stereo as the output source to hear the full signal chain including all effects and amp processing. Please check the output source settings in the output menu and set them according to your needs.

• I had the same problem too but like everyone else, a reboot fix it! Upgrades/installations are always a tricky point in development projects, so I wasn’t terribly surprised by this bug. Just glad that I tried the second reboot before panicking.

• Oh my God, you guys are amazing! I just did the updates and upgrades after 6 months of not touching my Profiler and after two hours of scrolling, pressing buttons and getting to the point of wanting to smash my toaster and forget it ever existed I decided to start a new post. As soon as I created a title, I saw a suggestion to this thread. *facepalm* the old turn it off and then back on again trick worked. Should have tried that first!

Got sound back and now I can finally preview my new rig packs.

Thank you all a million times over!!!!

• I had this problem too. I'm using spdif exclusively. Anyone on this thread saw this with analog outputs as well?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM