Lock All in Rig Manager?

• OK, I see the logic of not having a Lock All option as it would effectively stop users changing rigs at all.

however, the ability to lock the Stomps and FX sections as complete units would be sensible since we can’t make section presets in RM. It was a big step backwards to not allow section presets and only allow the ability to drag and drop individual effects one by one. Virtual Pedal Boards was a great way to use the KPA.

• I was going to file a similar feature request, and I found this.

I think what might alleviate this is faster ways to lock/unlock:

- Add a clickable "open lock" icon which can be clicked to lock the slot, in the same manner it's possible to unlock a slot today.

- Add a keyboard shortcut to toggle a slot locked/unlocked state. e.g cmd-option-#slotNum

• I guess I accidently un locked all, .... is there a way to lock all or at least go back to the way it was?

can't believe the only way is to lock them all individually

• Most of the things you can do on the Kemper itself can be done in RM. On the Kemper you can hold lock and lock the entire stomp or FX section. I use this all the time adding my favorite preset effect and stomp groups in one operation. I have not found the way to lock the entire Stomp or FX section in RM like you can do on the Kemper. That's one thing I always have to reach over to the Kemper to do. I have become pretty good at stretching my thumb and middle finger across from the lock button to the stomps and FX group buttons to do it one handed.