Output difference between Profiler and Stage

• So, I have recently swapped out the Stage that was in my studio for a Profiler and remote. I want to drop in on a couple of recorded sections I have already started recording with the Stage. Do I just drop the Profiler output 7db lower to match the same output of the Stage set to 0db?

• I’m sure this is one of those “more than one way to skin a cat” scenarios but what you suggest seems like a perfectly via le solution. If you are use SPDIF you shouldn’t need to do anything though as it is onLy the analog outs that are 7db lower.

Cheers. Yes, Just been using the main outs on this album so can’t go back to SPDIF now. The Toaster might be a bit of a pain with SPDIFas my whole studio is clocked form an Apogee Big Ben.

A part has changed and I wanted to avoid playing the whole rhythm part again. Guitars are tracked up 4 times so would rather just drop in on the sections that have changed. ?

I change strings every 2 hours in the studio so a tonal change won’t be a problem. Just the exact level. Worst comes to the worst, I can just plug the Stage back in.