Kemper Kone/Kabinet Kone

• the kone is the best thing that could happen imho

it all sound so much better

i think its now so easy for beginners to get a more great sound out of the kemper

without tweaking, and knowing a lot about the kemper,

just buy the kemper together with a kone or a kab and you can start right out of the box

Thanks all at Kemper, what a great Idea

• got my kemper kabinet, it´s sounds fantastic ( no metal metal sounds)

installed a kone in an open back kabinet, and for my taste, the kemper kabinet sounds a lot better.

both kabinets together gives nice stereo sound anyway :)

• got my kemper kabinet, it´s sounds fantastic ( no metal metal sounds)

installed a kone in an open back kabinet, and for my taste, the kemper kabinet sounds a lot better.

both kabinets together gives nice stereo sound anyway :)

what type of cabinet is the open back made of? Interesting to know as we know the Kab is MDF and suits the purpose maybe over other (more expensive) type cabinets

• I put mine in a Marshall 1x12 cab and it does the job , but will order another Kone to get it in Stereo It should be heavenly!

I put mine in a Marshall 1x12 cab and it does the job , but will order another Kone to get it in Stereo It should be heavenly!

And you printed yourself the Kemper Logo, because it seems the real one? Very cool. That's why I asked actually :-).

The cabinet is at the moment not available, only the speaker can be ordered, so I think of taking a Palmer empty cabinet or something simillar and mount the Kone speaker into it.

• So sorry it this has been answered but I have read through and don't find an answer. I'm considering buying a Kemper Power Head and Kabinet. The head puts out 600w and the Kabinet is rated at 200w. I'd never hook up a 600w amp to a 200w cabinet and crank it. Not that I need 600w. But any concerns on such high power rating difference?

• So sorry it this has been answered but I have read through and don't find an answer. I'm considering buying a Kemper Power Head and Kabinet. The head puts out 600w and the Kabinet is rated at 200w. I'd never hook up a 600w amp to a 200w cabinet and crank it. Not that I need 600w. But any concerns on such high power rating difference?

You'll be fine. If you are sensible enough to ask the question then you'll be sensible about how far you push your speaker. The first speaker I used with my powerhead was a 25 watt Greenback which I managed to push close but not into damage territory! There is also a power meter in the output section of the Kemper so you can have a look at levels. If you are thinking of playing at anywhere near 200W then I'd suggest a long lead!

Enjoy

• And you printed yourself the Kemper Logo, because it seems the real one? Very cool. That's why I asked actually :-).

The cabinet is at the moment not available, only the speaker can be ordered, so I think of taking a Palmer empty cabinet or something simillar and mount the Kone speaker into it.

if you want to be on the safe side check it with the wattage meter in the output menu to make sure you aren’t anywhere near the limit. In reality your ears will probably be bleeding long before the speaker give out though.