New album just released. Kemper profiles used to beef up guitar tones

• Regarding your amps and profiles of it, I totally understand.

I have taken the expense to go to a studio with a great room, excellent microphones and outboard to profile some rare and very expensive amps they have at that studio. These profiles are for sale but it didn't take long for people to start trading them for other commercial profiles, doing "group buys", or just giving them away "because everything digital on the Internet should be free".

I feel your pain. I do.

I really like this!

I'm getting old and seldom find anything "new" to my liking. Much of the music I hear nowadays are in many ways a rehash of older music. But this felt new and fresh and I will listen to it many times.

On behalf of my bandmates, thank you!

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

Edited once, last by stormhenge ().

• Thanks for sharing, really enjoying the album. Very interesting info at nermark.com, thanks!

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.

• Scottjonesmusic I like how you embedded the comment into the quote, all sneaky like. I click the notification, and then all I see is the quote of Bryan's post, and I'm like, "Is the dude trolling?" And it's nah, he's done turned this into a treasure hunt, like a boss... Rawk on.8)

And thank you for your kind words. you made our weekend!

Creator of the Stormhenge Superthump and the DSL MAX mod. Amateur tinkerer, and lifelong tone chaser. Magically broken.

Gabrielle Graves bassist and producer

Edited once, last by stormhenge ().