Kemper STAGE - RM shows Example Performances, but STAGE says "new Performance"

• I just got my new Kemper STAGE and updated it to latest OS (7.2.2.x) and have latest RM 3.0105 runnig. (on WIN10)

Btw. I also use my Kemper Head with the same version of RM... with Kemper Head I never experienced any trouble.

But with the Kemper STAGE connected via USB the RM shows 5 "Example Performances", but when I swith to Performance-Mode on the Kemper STAGE it just shows emty performances. Seems like some syncing issue there.

What can I do to get RM to sync with STAGE again? Is there a way to "re-sync"? How can I solve this issue? Reset the unit? I hope not...

Any recommandations are welcome!

Many thanks in advance!

• Same issue. I can't even connect my KPS with Rig Manager. Using the latest version of each. Opened a ticket and it's taking forever. I can see all my rigs, but can't use them on rig Manager. As well, Rig Manager doesn't show any of my Performances saved on my Stage.

• Did you give your Stage a different name so it’s not confused with your head? I use a Rack and Stage unit without issues but I did rename them both.