KEMPER MINI BOX, this is possible?

• I would buy it even though I already own a Stage because I've been looking for a small compact bag solution for small guest appearances or rehearsals with friends. When I asked Kemper support if there is something happening on the development side, they responded with the answer "we hear about new developments last". So remains to wait or Line6.......

• the 2 effects loops are basic!

• For me as Kamper lover, a dream. Something like the Strymon Iridium, but with a stereo loop. Mayby a headphone out.

And three or two places for load in, profiles and two or three cab places for load favorit setups. This is a dream, a compact dream. :)

• I am fully convinced that KEMPER is the best digital copy of the sound of tube amplifiers existing in the world today. However, the FX unit is not so good compared to Fractal Audio.

What exactly are you referring to with this statement? I own both Kemper and Fractal products. I like the Kemper better for the sound and feel. It is much more like the real amp than the Fractal products are, IMHO. I see people make this statement all the time about how Fractal has far superior effects. I would not agree with this. The only thing Fractal has in the effects category over the Kemper is they have some effects that Kemper doesn't have. For the effects they both have, I think they are on par with each other.

• Maybe he changed his mind....in the past 3 and a half years... ;)

Quite possible. I failed to look to see how old the original post was... DOH!

An interesting thing is that I have started asking people for more details when they say things like this. I own both units so I know how they sound. Most people have no answer to it. They are just repeating something the saw someone else post.

• Quite possible. I failed to look to see how old the original post was... DOH!

An interesting thing is that I have started asking people for more details when they say things like this. I own both units so I know how they sound. Most people have no answer to it. They are just repeating something the saw someone else post.

100% agree with you

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Quite possible. I failed to look to see how old the original post was... DOH!

Agreed.

*None* of the available units suck. The new Nux Trident, which is like $450 all-in sounds *really* good.

Heck....most of Def Leppard's Hysteria was recorded using an original Rockman into the desk!!!! 20+ million, seven hit singles....... "but it doesn't sound like the real amp!!" /massive Picard facepalm

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche