Output eq presets

• Hi Mr. Kemper,
    I often use the Match Eq plug-in in Logic (I find it very useful in certain circumstances) and... I have an idea :)
    Wouldn't be amazing to "profile" the response of a monitor (using pink noise?) and apply the right equalization to the monitor output to have a better feeling and realism on the stage?
    Then, of course, would be good too to have a preset list of output Eq (like we already have for the input).

Considering the great technology you are using to capture an amp I think wouldn't be so hard to just adjust an Eq response curve to an output, right?
    You know... With the right response of the speaker the feeling of playing is very different... I'm sure this would be a new killer feature! ;)
    Good job and thank you for your amazing work!

• Great idea
    I have thought about this to.
    I have a Behringer DEQ 2496 that could measure the room aqoustics and compensate with the included digital eq.
    It would be fantastic if the KPA could measure the frequency response of i.e. my FBT Verve 12SMA (known to be not so flat) and adjust to a more perfect FRFR monitor.

Mike

• bump!

I think this would be very interesting...

If not a real EQ Matching, at least a fast automatic regulation (with pink noise) of that four parameters that we already have (bass, middle, treble and presence) and/or a list of preset.

• Its a grand idea!, however, I might be really wrong on this.. (and Im prepared to be so)..

To match EQ would be a complex EQ curve, not your average typical 5 band EQ here :)
    I dont think the other EQ's within the KPA will be enough for that too.

So to get this done would need a Infinate EQ like ozone for example...so its a ton of work

As I said, I may be crazy wrong here.. but this is the way I see it!
    A

• You are absolutely right, the best would be a real Match EQ with 32 bands (or even more) but even with just 4 or 5 bands you can improve a lot the sound (that's the reason because those parameters are there in the output section, right? ;) )

IMHO, even with just these already there few parameters an "automatic mode" would be a real timesaver during the sound check! 8o