Music Minus Two

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Todays noodle for some reason thinking about Bowie and Mick, maybe just the profile that i still had on the kemper when I picked it up had that cool nasal fuzzy tone. So no shred nonsense to worry about today. Going for that slightly messy live band and mellotron full 70's sound.

• Thanks for checking it out guys.

Monkey_Man - You wouldn't want my attempt at Anthony Newley/Bowie style vocals up any higher than that! But yeah the guitar is too high, always hard to make judgement calls during noodling not to mention I didn't spend time listening to any source it was just rough memories. Makes me think sometimes I should do the noodle tracking the day before then the mix the next day at the start before doing the next noodle. Would mean knocking out two noodles sometime.

waraba - Yeah it's a great tone. The profile is called Yeti 50 Plex Max+KokoMid and in the general rig exchange, I just randomly scroll through and double click on stuff that has roughly the distortion level I need till I find something that fits usually, this was one I also used the day before. It has a cocked wah in there which helps.

deadman42 - Heh thanks, no I was thinking more the insanely messy playing. This time partially because I just knocked out all the guitar and bass without a drum track behind things and then added one in showing up all sorts of messy playing but also as the drum I found needed quite a heavy swing to sound right but then the rest wasn't with such swing so.... mess. In my defense I was pretty rushed to try and get it done late in the evening due to my computer HD having a breakdown earlier, but really there's no excuse for such sloppy playing.