Problem with buzzing

• I think my bulblights on my musicroom makes buzzing when useing singelcoil guitars. the lights is dimable, but also got on and off switch. or the problem is bad earthing (ground).

I feel i have to adjust the noisegate to mutch, and even still it buzzez a lot!! its often not a problem in live situations, but at low volumes and at home its realy anoying!

so my question is. is there anything i can do to shield from this? special cables or any dewise to put in the sockets? the buzzing goeas away when i touch any of the metal plugs on either my guitar cable or cable from Kemper to my monitor (DXR8) the groundlift have no effect

is someone else experience these problems? I play Tom Anderson Electrics so it should not be bad quality guitars.. Maby the solutions is to get an electrician!?

• Is this with all guitars you use? You can always shield the guitar, and ensure that you have ground connection to the bridge. Also, buzz from lights or other sources can be managed by proximity and angle. Sometimes seating position can minimize it. Lastly, single coil pickups are going to buzz and hum; it's impossible to eliminate it completely.

• I know its impossible to lock out bussing from singlecoils!! but i realy want to know if its anything i can do to take it down a bit.. its a lot more buzz when i play the Kemper than my Tubeamp. maby its the tweeter on my DXR who is the main source.. In many venues i play there is not a broblem. and it seems it ocures in places with a lot of lights.. and on my musicroom at home its a lot of lightbulbs in the center of the roof. My strat its worse than my Tele. no noise with my Taylor acc. with active mic system