Studio Profile Session.#2

• G'Morning one and all.

Im happy to preset to you a new Studio pack that Ive been busy at work with the last weeks. (since the previous pack)
    This pack is split into differnt variations. - less of effects and more real amp.

Like most studios, when recording guitar you run through the best stuff, to get that sound that cuts through, or shines.
    So to do this I ran everything through a few Vintage EQ's and Light compression, to give it something extra and that polished studio feel, that I give to most of my clients.
    used a lot of differnt mics, mainly the AKG 414 that is new to me, and a great mic, and shines with a pairing of a U87 or the trusty 57. as always runing via 1073neve pre's.

Here is a demo clip to demo some sounds.. randomly selected.. - not EQ'd nothing.. just RAW! (and messy lol)

SOUNDCLOUD DEMO

SO here we go..

StudioCleans.

STUDIO CLEANS DOWNLOAD

Vox AC30
    Vox AC30 HW
    Divided by 13 FTR37
    Fender SR Blackface
    Marshall JTM45
    Matchless30
    Orange AD30HTC
    Peavy Classic 50
    TwoRock Classic Reverb

All of these are Multimiced, and often change of cab. - I found the sweetspot of all the above, then used the Vintage EQ to add a bit of extra colour and depth. - to me, my ears. - all the above are powerfull and fat sounding.

VintageCranked

VINTAGE CRANKED DOWNLOAD

Vox AC30
    Vox AC30 HW
    Fender Blues Jr
    Budda Superdrive 18
    Marshall JCM800
    Matchless30
    Orange AD30 HTC
    Peavy Classic 50
    Reinhardt Storm

Totally Natrual breakup, pushed as far as I dare... - as an extra added a Trebbleboost (named as "TB") on some of the amps.

RockNRoll

ROCKnROLL DOWNLOAD

65 Amps Soho
    Vox AC30 HW
    Bogner XTC
    JCM800
    ORange AD30HTC
    Peavy Classic 50
    Reinhardt Storm
    Suhr Badger 30
    Fender Twin

Thease where all cranked, extra gain was deliverd from Vintage compressers and EQ to offer a different gain stage to the saturation. for that real rock fat sound.

HighGainers

HIGHGAINERS DOWNLOAD

ENGl SE670
    Mesa Duel Rec
    Diamon Nitrox
    Peavy 6505

My attempt at studio quality Highgain. (I didnt go crazy on the EQ here) becasue I know im not the best at highgain stuff, so its left tweekable easy enough.

Cabs

CABS DOWNLOAD

Too many too list. - but I did about 50 or so Cab profiles running via a clean Poweramp (matrix g1000) into the cab for best sonic results for cab res.
    But they range from, Fenders, to Hiwatts, mesa, to cornford, Blackstar, you name it its prob there. - diff mic positions etc etc.

Final note..
    Personally, Im very happy with these results. the studio cleans IMO are to die for! (if thats your thing) - and some amps threw a few supprises at me.. (Peavy classic 50) - I did not rate this amp but wow!.came out real strong. - Natrually this is how I mic up things to get this sound, so your technique will differ nodoubt. so I hope Ive able to please the majority.

There are about 50 or so patches I think.. but quality over quality this time. - and about 50 cabs to play with..

As always.. if you feel like Donating, then my paypal is " [email protected]" - this is not optional of course, but it helps get more things done.. and gets new amps :)

Finally..from me to you, have fun.. and enjoy!
    And44

• I got downright giddy when I saw this thread. If the first pack was any indication, this one is going to be a monster! Can't wait to get home.

• Damn! WOW!

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Is this the Peach Classic 212 or 410?

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• That's an outstanding effort - a total treasure chest! Many Thanks! :thumbup:

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• well, fuck me running... you da man!!! awesome as usual :thumbup:

btw: my paypal receipt says "Qube Design", hope i got it right...

• Oh Andy, words fail me, I think i said everything last time, so basically, all that, turbo charged

What an amazing guitar busting ear bashing heart stopping collection

CK - employ this guy, he can help make your fantastic product truly world beating and unbeatable

little something on paypal

btw i posted a homage to your test profile which is on the site, did a clean version which is one of my all time favourite sounds