Studio Profile Session.#2

• I sent some small coin your way. Wish it could be more as these profiles certainly deserve it.

USMC7312

MY GEAR:
    Taylor T5 Koa, Taylor SBS1, Fender Select Koa Telecaster | PRS SE 50 w/ 2x12 Cab | Kemper Profiling Amp | 2x Tannoy 601a Monitors

• Please forgive me.
    seems I uploaded the packs with older versions..
    Ive updated the links now to grab the correct files (affected VintageCranked, and RockNroll only)
    Hugh apologies for this, had 2 flash drives hence the confusion! one with RAW version (the ones you have) and the other modified/glorified version.. - now on first page.

It's funny. I think I actually am going to go back to the "raw" versions rather than the "sweetened." I have a really trebly rig as it is, and these versions seem to exaggerate the highs. The raw versions are great for me I think I'll just stick with those. If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to post the raw versions also? Thanks again for the amazing job.

• [quote='and44',index.php?page=Thread&postID=33905#post33905]Please forgive me.
    seems I uploaded the packs with older versions..
    Ive updated the links now to grab the correct files (affected VintageCranked, and RockNroll only)
    Hugh apologies for this, had 2 flash drives hence the confusion! one with RAW version (the ones you have) and the other modified/glorified version.. - now on first page.

Well just turn of the EQ thats it :)
    If that still not done it, send me a PM will sort something out for you.

• Well just turn of the EQ thats it :)
    If that still not done it, send me a PM will sort something out for you.

Perfect! I just wasn't sure if anything else was tweaked.

• More to come from me yet! though!, this is all just the begining...

WTF??? Give us some time to sort out and tweak the first ....180? A day has only 24h... ;(

:D :D :D Just kidding! Keep 'em coming!!! I have soon holiday! :D :D :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• hi Andy

at the risk of being contentious, cos I know this has been debated elsewhere, I feel personally it would not be wrong for you to put a charge up front for your next pack

the quality of your work, and the evident amount of time it must take to produce it, must cost you time and money, these amps are iconic and i'm sure don't come cheap, even to hire

I would have no problem buying packs from you, they are in danger of being 90% of the sounds in my kemper, they quite simply do it all

what do you think guys?, would others be prepared to support it upfront rather than relying on donations afterwards?

i feel the same for Mats btw, who also has gone well beyond the extra mile for us?

• I think it´s perfect as it is now. Donating some bucks if you really like something is nice and easy. And i think that it worked out for And44 up to now. Maybe he could comment on this?

Mandatory payments just yould make things very unfortable again. There is no copy portection and you cannot try before buy.

• I think it´s perfect as it is now. Donating some bucks if you really like something is nice and easy. And i think that it worked out for And44 up to now. Maybe he could comment on this?

Mandatory payments just yould make things very unfortable again. There is no copy portection and you cannot try before buy.

+1 :thumbup:

Donating is a perfect way to thank the uploader, especially when you're not sharing profiles yourself - imho !

+1000

• This presets are outstanding!! It outperforms all the factory ones, especially the clean tones. Thanks for sharing!