Output LED heads up

• If you use the "signal LEDS Blue" option on System menu page 3 know that your output LED will be red. The input LED is Blue, but the output LED is red. Simple code mistake, but caused me a bit of rustling around. My ear said all was ok, but I still had to track it down.

I searched, but didn't see anything. Hope this helps.

Power Head version: 7.2.2.16146

• Hi, rustolium.

If you use the "signal LEDS Blue" option on System menu page 3 know that your output LED will be red. The input LED is Blue, but the output LED is red. Simple code mistake, but caused me a bit of rustling around. My ear said all was ok, but I still had to track it down.

I searched, but didn't see anything. Hope this helps.

Power Head version: 7.2.2.16146

Can't replicate that on my unpowered toaster.

version: 7.2.2.16146

• Thanks for the input. I'll update so hopefully this helps others.

I had not updated a Powered Rack I have as well. When the update process finished the output LED didn't work at all. So now, I have a Head with Red output and a Rack with no output. So, I powered them off and back on and now they both have proper blue LEDs. They were both updated via Rig Manager and that includes a reboot.

There seems to be a lot of little issues using RM. It can get frustrating. I'll leave it at that. I do love the features though.