Performances have vanished from Rig Manager after a crash

• edit - probably should have led with simpler question - if I un-install the re-install RM will I lose all of the rigs that I have loaded into my Local Library in RM? Thanks

I'm having trouble with Rig Manager. I sent an email to the support team at Kemper, but with Covid I don't know that they are able to respond.

I have been running 3.0.105.16051 (along with OS 7.2.2.16146 on the Kemper) for the past two weeks. Last night I was moving some performances around in Rig Manager (in the MyProfiler section) when it crashed. When it re-launched it wasn't showing any of my performances where they would normally show up in the middle section of the MyProfiler screen. And there is a strange pattern of dots showing up. However Rig Manager is seeing the Kemper - the proper rigs are showing up on the right hand side of the screen where the content of 5 slots in a selected performance is displayed, and if I move the cursor from one (blank) row to the next in the middle section the correct rigs show up.

I tried re-booting both my computer and the Kemper multiple times. I also ran a repair on the Rig Manager s/w. But the issue remains. My next step will be to un-install Rig Manager and the re-install, but I'm concerned that if I do that I will lose all of the rigs that I have in my Local Library. I don't want to have to re-load those if I don't have to.

Any suggestions? Thanks

• I figured it out - when RM crashed and re-launched, it seems to have compressed all of the columns (e.g. Author, Performance Name, Performance Number) to minimum widths - the strange pattern of dots was the compressed columns. In the end all I had to do was to drag them to reasonable column widths.