Saving Effects per Rig

• I'm a fairly new user, and trying to get familiar with the RM Editor. I use the same effect (phaser, flanger, etc) in multiple rigs, but I'd like to save the effect's settings (unique parameters depending on the rig). Is this possible? I had 4 favorite rigs that I toggled between, playing with the parameters, even locking the effect and also saving the rig prior to moving to the next rig. Whatever parameter I changed in rig 1, also carried through to the other rigs (even when the effect was locked and the rig was saved). Any thoughts?

Also, it seemed like I was being asked to Store the rig too often when experimenting with this, but then it stopped asking me to Store Rig towards the end of my experimenting today. It's kind of difficult why/when I'm being asked to Store Rig (sometimes it seems right, other times I'm confused why it asks me to). I don't have conclusive evidence to present on this topic yet. Just today's observation.

• Yes, but my problem seems to be when i drag the saved effect into other rigs, I'd like to change the parameters in that new rig. What I'm seeing (I think), is that the changed parameters in the new rig (even when saved) go back and affect the effect in the present library (and other rigs that use the same effect).

• I'm doing the changes both ways, RM Editor and on the KPA. I just connected again and it seems to be getting better. Ancient old proverb, "practice makes..................better" (I still have a ways to go). Thanks for chiming in.

• All stored Rigs are independent in Browser and in Performance Mode. None of the effects in stored Rigs are referencing under any circumstances.

Perhaps you have locked modules of the signal chain. Press and hold the LOCK button to check, what is locked.