Two questions from a nube

• Got my powerhead a few weeks ago and the kabinet a few days ago. Super pleased with the sounds. And have a million questions, but will start with 2:

1. When I try to adjust the reverb setting on a rig I hold the reverb button so that I can browse the reverb settings. But when it starts to scroll through it always reverts to compressor or something so that I have to scroll through a million other effects to get to the reverb settings. That can’t be right. What am I doing wrong?

2. I’m a little mystified as to when I can adjust cabinet imprints and when not. It seems sometimes they are greyed out. I haven’t found much to read about how this works, as it wasn’t in the manual. Is there a thread here or some source that I’m missing?

Many thanks!!

• HI and Welcome.

1) If You wat to Adjust Reverb' setting (or any other stomp slot) Press the relative soft botton and adjust parameters of that effect. then if you want to save it press store and save it as a new preset.

If You want to choose another reverb preset, also use the other Browse knob and the 1st soft button to choose the Category of Effect (reverb in this case) and the Type (Spring, Natura , Easy etc etc..)then scroll with the second Browse knob

2) sorry I don't know anything about cab imprinting, I don't have a Keper Kabinet or Kone