Hello, I am new here, need help with mixing!!

• Hello dear people of The Forum, i'm new on this forum, after endless searches for improving my mixing, i decided to turn to the best resource possible.
    Other people! :P :p:

so the thing is , i know how to use DAW's and how to record and i do use drums
    but whenever i record and mix something , i keep feeling that it could be better, always there's something that sounds bit off and i can't really put my finger on it, that's why i decided to get help online, and finally hear other people's opinion on my mixing (where did i do good, where did i do "less" good etc!)

I mainly record Guitar, specifically metal Genre (symphonic is where i fail to have a decent mix)

getting tips and advises from you guys(and gals) can be really helpful for me!! :D

now for the technical details!

gear i am using :

Kemper Profiler connected directly to Steinberg Ur22MkII audio interface,
    Cubase pro 10.5 (with Various Plugins)
    and for drums i also use various products, but now i use TT's Superior Drummer 3
    Prs se torrero/Jackson Pro KVT

in this sample the result is not bad, sounds decent and i actually like it ;
    however it's very minimal in terms of Audio production, it's just the drums (single track no double tracking the drums)
    and guitar. no bass no Keys , nothing.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(short song i created for this specific purpose)

s*** gets real when i add bass and other instruments ; i tried using Eurobass plugin with Bias fx 2 but i just made things worse as it for some reason ruined the entire mix, so i just recorded bassline and pitch-shifted it (using kemper's built-in PS)

for this track i used Various kontakt libraries for strings .
    guitars were double tracked , and bass was , as i mentioned before, recorded separately(not Double Tracked however) .

the result wasn't bad but i feel it isn't great either.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

something sounds off and this is where i kinda need your advise

i use a various plugins and effects for output
    (limiter,compression etc)

Sorry for the long post, i hope some of you read it , thanks in advance and stay safe!! :)

Thomas.

• This tutorial is enormously helpful. I know it's for Logic Pro X, but the principles apply to any DAW.

• This tutorial is enormously helpful. I know it's for Logic Pro X, but the principles apply to any DAW.

Hey ! thank you very much , i'll watch it for sure , i guess it applies for every genre