Does anyone know a good rig that sounds kind of like Ghost's Square Hammer?

• I'd like a good mid-distortion sound similar to Ghost's and I'm having trouble finding or dialing one. Everything I play through either sounds too distorted or too clean. I have a Solar A1.6 with Duncan Solar pickups. Those are medium output so I'm expecting they should be able to pull off this kind of tone. Any advice is welcome.

• I'd like a good mid-distortion sound similar to Ghost's and I'm having trouble finding or dialing one. Everything I play through either sounds too distorted or too clean. I have a Solar A1.6 with Duncan Solar pickups. Those are medium output so I'm expecting they should be able to pull off this kind of tone. Any advice is welcome.

It's one of my favorite jams! Did it in a band a couple of years ago. I have used a rack recto OD820 from premier profiles which is squishy and doesn't bite into the mix enough to cause you to notice it is biting, but I really prefer the Bogner Shiva Heavy that is on the rig exchange by r.u.sirius. I have done some work on it to make it work with my bare knuckles pickups on my PRS SE 24 as I do all my performance rigs. I like the "cleanness" of the Bogner over the Mesa. It is just a little more .... balls and a little less fizz :).

Hope this helps. It is an awesome jam