Bite my tongue

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backing track for todays noodle, more of that 90's manchester feel again.

• Going from smooth cruising to digging in works well Per.8)

Thanks, yeah I’m trying to get more dynamics in there in various ways as it’s something missing from my stuff currently but that I love in commercial tracks, so I have to work at it harder till I git gud or at least better than woefully bad.

Very cool, very energetic, with cool drive... invites me to jam around it. Thanks for sharing here and being every day a new source of inspiration :thumbup:8)

Thanks! Yeah it’s just a backing track, ready for anything to be on top, originally a vocal line. Feel free to share what you come up with! As I started out with the riff which is basic pentatonic I was playing with all sorts of chord changes underneath it but decided on the classic descent in the end as I could imagine a sound going with it, it keeps it as a blues melody though which makes it very inviting to improvise over.