HELP!My KPS voice is all distorted

• My KPS has encountered some problems. I don't know when all the voice colors will be abnormal. It seems that they are all distorted. It will return to normal after restarting, but I don't know when it will happen again. Sometimes it will appear several times a day, sometimes it will appear several days, and it will be normal after restarting. Also reset the machine, but the problem still exists, just appeared twice, so bad!

• I too have this same issue. Sounds horrible more like a $5 homemade science project amp. Need solution fast please! I am on OS 7.2.2 16146 May 19 2020. And Rig Manager 3.0.105 (16050). Also I recently update to Mac OS 15. 4. Could be the issue but not sure what to do ?

• Now attach my video link on youtube

The gain&volume knob also failed

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now attach my video link on youtube

The gain&volume knob also failed

Sounds like everything’s the same. Nothing changes no matter what you press or which profile you’re on. It seems as if it’s bypassing all the key aspects of the profiler & therefore giving too high an output level of an unprocessed input.

• looks like we all should open a support ticket as seems nobody is providing us solutions...skeeky wheel gets the grea

I suspect a hardware-based issue in your case.

A faulty DSP or Ribbon Cable can cause such issues.

This is an official reply and needs to be sent back for repair.