Solved: How to get back to the the stored settings when a foot switch is pressed for the second time in Performance mode?

• If I engage an effect button switch(add delay) and then press the Performance slot footswitch a second time, the delay effect turn off and I'm back to the stored performance.

This works on my Stage, but not on my KPA Toaster/Remote, and both have the same backupfile from the USB stick.

The KPA Toaster with Remote do not go back to stored performance settings when i press the performance slot number with for the second time.

I have the "Rig Button Morph" not ticked , so its off on both the Stage and the KPA.

Can someone please advice/help me to fix this on the KPA/remote? I think is must be a setting I have missed somewhere....:)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• I did a reset on the kemper, and suddenly it worked as it should

Burkhard from Kemper answer my support mail in express speed, and told me also to disconnect from Rig Manager.

Thanks so Much to the always helpful Mr. Burkhard... :):)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

Edited once, last by Boogiem ().