How to Mix and Match Pedal Assignmets I-IV

• I've read the "Main Manual" and don't have a good sense of how to assign affects other than pressing the assignment and the switch at the same time to edit and add open."

I can click "A" and "I" and the same time and assign a compressor. I can click "X" and "I" at the same time and assign an EQ. Now everytime I click "I" both the compressor and the EQ come one.

• is there any way to select one or the other (when I click "I")? Or is it both every time?
    • is there any way to select one (compressor) on regular rig and the other (EQ) in Morph mode?
    • how do you add more than one effect from either A or X button to this on top of those two?
  • First let me say, technically you are not assigning a compressor or an eq or any other effect type, but an effect module like A or X.

The effect button toggles all assigned effect modules independently. So, if all assigned modules are currently on and you press the effect button, the modules will be switched off. If one is on while the other is off, pressing the effect button will switch off one and switch on the other. If you want to switch between those two effects, then store the Rig in a state, that one module is on and the other is off as a starting scene.

You could switch on/off multiple effect modules via effect button and control their Mix via Morphing. So, while you are in base sound, module A would run at Mix 100%, while module X would run at 0% Mix. So when you toggle the effect modules on/off, only module A could be heard. In morph sound module A would run at Mix 0% and module X would run at 100% Mix and only module X could be hear, when both modules get activated.

Assigning a third and a forth effect module works like assigning one and two. There are obviously only LEDs to reflect one and two. But on the last page of Rig Settings you see all four assignments.

• It can seem a little confusing at fury but once you get your head round the Kemper logic it is an extremely flexible setup.

You can assign single or multiple effects to a single foot switch. If you have an effect assigned that you don’t want just go through the hold and push process again for that effect again it will be deselected.