The Reason

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

An attempt at something of a silly juxtaposition in todays noodle challenge entry from the bunker, 80's new wave rock and dubstep, because why not?

• That's two in one I'd say. The switch in the middle is a bit artificial, could rather be two noodles of two days (just jealous on your productivity Per 8o). I like the first part more as it has some very nice sunny vibe. The dubstep stuff is not bad at well but more basic.

Thanks for sharing and keeping us busy with listening to your nice stuff. Really great :thumbup:8)

• Hey thanks for checking it out guys.

Works for me Brother Per, especially after a couple 'o listens. 8):thumbup:

Thanks, yeah the guitar part was written to tie in after the electronic part.

Nice! Good job! ???

Hey, glad you like it :)

That's two in one I'd say. The switch in the middle is a bit artificial, could rather be two noodles of two days (just jealous on your productivity Per 8o). I like the first part more as it has some very nice sunny vibe. The dubstep stuff is not bad at well but more basic.

Thanks for sharing and keeping us busy with listening to your nice stuff. Really great :thumbup:8)

Hey there, thanks. Yeah you're right, I didn't have time to really work on a bridge and it shows. Something to work on for the future :)