What are you favourite amp profiles & DI vs imprint on your KONE & KAB ?

• Hi , as the Kone is a major change in terms of amp in the room tones, I'd like to gather here the best combinations of amp profiles & DI vs imprint.

Please submit the amp or direct amp profile name + the imprint name + the guitar used.

Here are my first results after 2 hours of tests :

• "Boogie on spring" from rig ex ( my own ) vs Oxford 12L6 on a regular strat & a semi hollow Ibanez artist on P90. Incredibly close to my original Boogie subway blues , basses & chime included.
    • " LRS Fndr BM V AlCr TD " alias Master of Bands" from a free rig here , perfect fender vibe on regular strat & a semi hollow Ibanez artist

Please tell us the result of your experiment

• Another batch selection from today's tests , with some gainy stuff :

all are free & available right on Rig Ex or official rigs packs :

I had to lower directivity to 0 most of the time

• FP - Mars Bluemaker 1967

Oxford 12L6

single coils guitars

gain friendly

• FP - Voice Ace Thirty

Oxford 12L6

Goodmans Audiom 61

single coils guitars

gain friendly

• Wave Bass 72 SSL

Goodmans Audiom 61

Oxford 12L6

Jen

single coils guitars

I know it's a bass amp , but sounds super clean & funky, lively

• TJ - Mars BBrkr Med-6

Goodmans Audiom 61

Oxford 12L6

single coils guitars very cool marshall tones !!

• VSP - Mars Purple Plex

Goodmans Audiom 61

single coils & humbucker guitars

very cool marshall tones !!

• German Fuzz

Scroll thru all imprints , gives you lots of fuzz flavors !!!

• My favorite at the moment:

Hays AC15H1TVL4 > Celestion G12 Blue Imprint, with a SSS Strat. Responds incredibly well to pedals in the input and loop.

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• With Imprints or FR?

Oh you mentioned imprints below... ;)

• FYI I had a major blast using the world famous Morgan AC20 vs the Oxford imprint.

it's spot on , my Kone sounds like the real deal in the room, one of the most outstanding cleans & crunchy tones I've heard from my long experience with tube amps. To be honest I previously thought the Morgan was a good profile, but not as good from what I heard from the Kone. It really comes to life.

I'm really impressed as I could eventually dial some neck PU crunchy Hendrix style with ease , very touch & attack sensitive.

The amp settings , EQ and verb presets are really adding a pure tone layer on that imprint.

It's so great to be able to play some blues licks , much more inspiring than playing my HS7 monitors , not that I don't like the tone of the HS7 , but playing blues certainly needs the real feel of an amp in the proximity.