RM 3.0.111 (16175) / Catalina 10.15.4 - Can't move rigs to local library or profiler

• When I try to move a rig (drag n drop) from "Rig Packs" or "Rig Exchange" to a folder I created in "Local Library" or "Local Library" itself or to/from "MyProfiler" it fails and I get a pop-up error window (see attachment) with the following message - "Rig Manager didn't find any suitable files to import. This happens if the items are unknown or damaged". If I try to copy n paste the paste menu option is greyed out. If I select rigs to preview on my profiler they work fine. Any idea if this is a bug or if I just don't know how to operate RM? I did check the manual and search the forum before posting but couldn't find anything helpful.

• ok tried it just before going to bed on my2017 macbook, which runs on Mojave, drag and drop from packs on my ssd and from rig exchange to local library

works , no problem, can't say what your problem is

maybe try to reinstall RM

and plz open an support ticket

will try again tomorrow on my studio setup with Catalina

• When I try to move a rig (drag n drop) from "Rig Packs" or "Rig Exchange" to a folder I created in "Local Library" or "Local Library" itself or to/from "MyProfiler" it fails and I get a pop-up error window (see attachment) with the following message - "Rig Manager didn't find any suitable files to import. This happens if the items are unknown or damaged". If I try to copy n paste the paste menu option is greyed out. If I select rigs to preview on my profiler they work fine. Any idea if this is a bug or if I just don't know how to operate RM? I did check the manual and search the forum before posting but couldn't find anything helpful.

please contact support - we'll look into this for you.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here