Dry signal without S/PDIF

• Hi,

I would like to record both wet and dry signal at once (to use kemper profiles and UAD meled amps). According to this very site :

Quote from Kemper site

The Kemper Profiler has a built-in analog splitter that mirrors your DI signal to the direct out. Record this dry signal to a separate track, and you can re-amp it later, should you desire to do so. No additional 're-amping' hardware is required, as the Profiler is capable to connect to your recording gear by analog studio level or digital SPDIF.

My UAD Arrow doesn't have a S/PDIF input, and I don't get what they mean by "analog studio level" in this context.

How to get original and Kemper-amped signals at the same time?

• You should first read the section "Reamping" in the Main Manual. It describes the whole matter for analog as well as digital in- and outputs including levelling and everything. If that should leave any questions open, let the forum community know.

• I wasted too much time on this. I couldnt get it using my presonus audiobox in studio one. Got the dry signal ok, but couldnt reamp it.

• Well, I realized that, with only two inputs on a UAD Arrow, it wasn't possible to achieve, since Kemper output is stereo... (Notice that reamping with the Arrow would have been tricky too, since it doesn't have output, but to use the signal with a UAD emulation, it would have been OK). :)