Attempting to import cabs, only some of the new cabs showing.

• Hi guys and gals!

I bought the TJ silver IR's and was trying to add them to my Kemper. I put them through the cab maker, added them to the USB and imported. After the import it only found 4 of the 33 IR's. I tried to remake them with the cab maker and repeated the process but it's still not finding the IR's. The first add attempt stated that I may have run out of space, but I only have 679 profiles and roughly 80 cabinets on the USB. Am I missing something here? Looking in the presets section of the cabs. OS Version is 7.2.2.16146.

Thanks everyone!

• Cab Maker has to shorten the original file names of the IRs in order to create compatible cabinet preset files. This sometimes leads to duplicate file names as Cab Maker cuts off unique identifiers in the name following character 20. As a result the PROFILER only accepts one of these duplicate files.

Since Rig Manager 3 you can directly import IR files into its preset area. Rig Manager enforces unique cabinet preset file names regardless of the original IR file names. So, the import should be no issue. Cab Maker is not required anymore.

In any case it is recommended to rename the original IR files upfront. These names should be limited to 20 characters and allow easy identification.