Performance mode skipping performances going up and down

• Official Post

Problem is still here in the latest release. Also, now Browse mode is skipping large blocks of profiles going up and down. I created a separate thread and ticket for that. Haven't spent a lot of time in performance mode, since I was just messing with Liquid profiles, but hopefully the new OS hasn't introduced more performance mode issues as well.

This Browser Mode issue turned out to be a misunderstanding in your other thread.

The Up/Down Buttons of the Rig Navigation Cross initiate bigger jumps depending on the selected sorting criteria. If for example "By Author" is selected, Up jump to the next author skipping all other Rigs of the current Rig's author.

And Up and Down Buttons of the Remote jump complete banks. So Up jump five Rigs forward.

This is usual and intended functionality since day 1.

• I

I'm still experiencing the same issue with performances being skipped randomly and for no apparent reason when pressing the up down buttons on the Profiler. With all due respect, I would suggest that rather than blame your customers for the obviously long going issue, you spend some time in fixing said issues and/or update your user manual, PRIOR to moving on with new features.

Just a thought.

• Thanks. I appreciate you getting the browse mode problem resolved for me, which was caused by my misunderstanding of how things worked. The manual is clear on that.

The performance mode issue, however, is still an issue.

• Just loaded 10.2.2.49572 and the performance-skipping-bug using the up/down-buttons on the front-panel is still present.

Thanks for the confirmation. Have you tried slowly going through each slot in the performance before going up and down? That seemed to affect it in the previous version I had. Hadn't done it enough in the current version to know if it's making a difference. Just curious to see if that is working for others and how it may be related to the bug causing the issue.

• Seems to still happen on the Stage too.

Can‘t force it to happen, but i feel like it happens more often if I step down a few rigs quickly.

Both with an external switch for rig down / up and band switching banks quickly with the bank up / down buttons on the Stage.

• Seems to still happen on the Stage too.

Can‘t force it to happen, but i feel like it happens more often if I step down a few rigs quickly.

Both with an external switch for rig down / up and band switching banks quickly with the bank up / down buttons on the Stage.

Thanks for the confirmation that it is still happening and an issue on a different type of unit.