Performance mode skipping performances going up and down

• Had the same problem but after going to the skipping performance and play a little bit left - right with the slots seems to be ok now.

• Is anyone else still experiencing performance mode skipping performances going up and down? For example, if I am on performance four and hit the up arrow, it sometimes goes to six. This happens both with the physical buttons on the Kemper and using a midi controller.

Yep, Me as Well. Same thing exactly. Hope for a fix down the line.

• Still happening on 7.4.1 KAOS and RM 3.0.124. In fact, it's worse; after upgrading, went straight to performance mode on performance 1. Pressed the 'UP' arrow on the head to go to performance 2.... and it went to performance 4.

• Perhaps the k-team could comment here;

What is the minimum hold time before the scrolling feature engages and what is the debounce time ie, maximum frequency of button-presses accepted if a user was to tap as fast as possible in order to scroll.

There must be some allowance in the OS for debouce and false triggering as expected from “reading” any momentary switch, whether on the rising or falling edge of the change of logic state. I would assume this would have been considered and implemented from day one. Whether there is a tolerance for a faulty switch with a “dirty” contact we do not know.

• My impression is, there is only a problem with one of your Performances: #2.

I would overwrite that Performance and rebuild it from scratch.

I see the same with random performances. For some reason the KPA seems to handle things better after scrolling past the same performances once or twice, but it still tends to randomly skip performance when using the front-panel buttons. Reporting it as a bug yields a response saying it is a known problem.

I have no problem scrolling between performances with the remote.

If there is a problem with a performance or individual slot I would prefer that the KPA produces an error-message so that I can take action. To silently skip due to incorrect or malformed data is not a good solution.

• I have the same problem. Additionally I have/had problems with the „filter-option“ in Browse-Mode. Sometimes an author e.g. was skipped when pressing up-/down-button.
    Since last week I use the „type-wheel“ in Performance-Mode. With this „trick“ I can exactly select the performance I want to use. No skipping anymore. Anyway would be good if it could be solved.

Generally no prob with the remote at all (maybe because I have to choose the rig I want to use manually).

• Hi dear

I had this issue!

I upgraded my kemper just today 8 Jan 2021!

The problem about skipping in perform mode has been sorted in new upgrade!

Also, the speed of switching between performs has been enhanced significantly!

So happy

?‍♂️??

• Good to know! Will try the update.