Forgotten

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Todays quick noodle. I decided to try out using Studio 1 today. Interesting to see it's workflow and how used I am to Reason for filters and FX in there. Would have to work quite a bit more to get the most out of it I think.

• Very nice Per, I love the groove and the sound. And the outro with those drums going out way earlier. Cool idea, unfortunately hard to convey to the drummer in my band.... "let us do the rest alone..." 8o

Interestingly your sound and approach is absolutely consistent despite the change of DAW. Very cool. But certainly good to see something else and get inspiration from there.

• Thanks guys.

Monkey_Man - Yeah I'm a sucker for EP and slower guitar leads with just a little sparkle now and then.

deadman42 - I can imagine. Arranging songs with a band is always a challenge. What's best for the song isn't always what's best for the musician.