Moving performance by drag and drop in Rig manager (Mac OSX, RM 3.0.xxx)

• Hello,

I think there is still a little problem with moving performances.

My environment RM 3.0.111 (but can also be 3.0.105) on Mac OSX Catalina.

Kemper is in performance mode.

When I select a performance under Rigmanager AllPerformaces / MyProfiler (double click)

and then drag and drop them to another position (usually a higher performance number),

the rig manager gets confused.

The performance numbers then no longer match between Kemper and Rigmanager.

Example:

So if I select performance number 2 and move it down in the list e.g. in position 5,

then position 3 gets the 2 and position 4 the 3 and position 5 the 4. But the moved position 2 keeps its number 2 instead of getting the number 5.
    Now I have position 2 twice in Rigmanager and position 5 is missing.

But on Kemper ist shows position 5 which is correct.

If you now select the moved position (position 2, which should actually now be 5), the slots from the new position 2 (formerly position 3) are displayed.

If you then edit and save there, you overwrite the wrong performance.

If you edit and save position 5 on the Kemper (the numbers are correct there), a crash can occur.

The Kemper then no longer reacts after the storage.

Can someone please double check this ?
    Is it the same on Windows?

Thx a lot.

Be the force with you ;)

• So if I select performance number 2 and move it down in the list e.g. in position 5,

then position 3 gets the 2 and position 4 the 3 and position 5 the 4. But the moved position 2 keeps its number 2 instead of getting the number 5.
    Now I have position 2 twice in Rigmanager and position 5 is missing.

But on Kemper ist shows position 5 which is correct.

i don't have this on catalina. in case you have it all the time, please send us a video. the slot positions are just numbers, maybe it's just a visual issue. you can check this by opening another window and select the same performance view again. do you see two entries labelled "2" then?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• i don't have this on catalina. in case you have it all the time, please send us a video. the slot positions are just numbers, maybe it's just a visual issue. you can check this by opening another window and select the same performance view again. do you see two entries labelled "2" then?

Ok I'll do so when back from office this evening.
    One hint, you have to double click the performance and then drag and drop.

Be the force with you ;)

• i don't have this on catalina. in case you have it all the time, please send us a video. the slot positions are just numbers, maybe it's just a visual issue. you can check this by opening another window and select the same performance view again. do you see two entries labelled "2" then?

GString Als promised this is my little handy video about the issue.
    Please take a look.
    THX

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Be the force with you ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Yoda Guitar ().

• I have actually just carried on playing with it and created a new performance. Look at the list numbers now and the number of headphone icons =O

In this example when I select the first performance 13 ( AC30) using RMM double click itshows 5 different AC 30 rigs from a TAF pack in RM. However, on the Profiler is shows a the 2nd performance number 13 with the name 16/01/2020test and the 5 completely different rigs that are part of that performance.

I then double lick the performance directly above it in RM (number 4 Matchless SC30). This shows 5 Matchless rigs from an MBritt pack in RM but the KPA shows the other performance number 4 (Marshall Plexi). If I change between the two number 4 performances in RM the details change in RM but nothing happens on the KPA.

I wondered f the KPA was always showing the older or newer version of a profile with two numbers. But for number 4 it loads the newer of the two (from date column in RM) but for number 12 it loads the older version of the two.