Compressor Newb

• Hi,

Just seen this vid on UTube from tonejunkie that explains different parameters in Kemper for compression, the place in the chain and the compressor parameter in the amp block.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been messing with the Kemper Compressor since I got it and still can't get my head around the controls. I used to think I knew how to drive a compressor, but really struggle with that one. I use a Bogner Lyndhurst compressor in front now and it's much nicer to me and has more traditional settings.

• Hi,

Just seen this vid on UTube from tonejunkie that explains different parameters in Kemper for compression, the place in the chain and the compressor parameter in the amp block.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is anyone playing with the Compressor setting in the Amplifier section?

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20