Need some help finding some profiles

• Hey guys so I have had my kemper for more than three months now and I absolutely love it! I am totally in love with the features and would say I am adjusted with it and like the setup I have now.

I am not really a guy who wants to have 200 profiles only to play them once and just have 3 main to go profiles. I have 3 profiles I like a lot, but before I fully commit to those and write everything else off I want to see what else is out there for me so I can get a better grasp of alternative options.

I would prefer free profiles right now, but I will also like to see some paid options too.

What I am mainly looking for is metal stuff. I have tried a few free metal profile packs and some were good and some were not. To help specify what I want out of my tones here are some bands along with albums of theirs that I would like to have profiles to sound like.

Death (Symbolic and Sound of Perseverence), Cannibal Corpse (Torture, The Wretched Spawn, and Red Before Black), Iron Maiden (Any album), Korn (Follow the Leader), Randy Rhoads (Ozzy), Amon Amarth, Venom (Black Metal and Welcome to Hell), Slayer (RIB, SITA, Repentless, GHUA), and Pantera (VDOP and FBD).

Sorry for the long list, these are just some tones that I am specifically after and would appreciate some help finding sources to get them from.

Honestly I really would nail it down to Death, Cannibal Corpse, Pantera, and Slayer.

I would appreciate any helpful recommendations in my journey to find these tones!

• I think I have purchased just about every profile pack out there, some not worth the money and others are.

For that type of metal, I think that Sinmix has some of the best if not the best IMO. His profiles cover a lot of genres.

Then there is Tonecrate and PJ666, they are high up there as well. Kosten is another good one and you don't hear enough about him. Even the paid ones are not to bad on pricing.

At the end of the day you have to decide and you will have to tweak some of the tones, but I think you can find something in the ones I have listed. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for,it can wear you out! lol

• Have you checked out the Rig Exchange? There's a "Death Chuck Schuldin" profile there that might do the job for "Symbolic".

I actually have tried that profile and have it on hand. Its alright, but was hoping for something better

I think I have purchased just about every profile pack out there, some not worth the money and others are.

For that type of metal, I think that Sinmix has some of the best if not the best IMO. His profiles cover a lot of genres.

Then there is Tonecrate and PJ666, they are high up there as well. Kosten is another good one and you don't hear enough about him. Even the paid ones are not to bad on pricing.

At the end of the day you have to decide and you will have to tweak some of the tones, but I think you can find something in the ones I have listed. Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for,it can wear you out! lol

yeah I just bought a Mesa DR pack from ReampZone and not impressed.

I will definitely hit those suggestions up