Half//Sun Kemper Profiles - Mix Ready Metalcore pack Intro offer

• Hey all!
    I've just launched my first Kemper profile pack - It's been years in the making and to be completely honest born out of necessity. I've bought countless Supposedly "mix ready" tones that never actually worked for me.
    I've worked really hard to create 11 tones which just plain work in a modern Metal mix - The classic 5150 block letter, boosted into a marshall 1960 and Mesa Rectifier cab but with a twist!
    I've re created (in painstaking detail) some of the best tones ever captured of this combo on records - Including classic tones such as: Trivium, BFMV, MIW, All That Remains to more modern stuff such as Kublai Khan and Alpha Wolf
    The common thread is that these are profiled to work in a mix and deliver the tone you want from a high gain patch!
    Don't just take my word - Listen for yourself! :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BUY HERE - On sale at the moment for just $10

https://halfsunkemperprofiles.…/5150-mix-ready-metalcore

Thank you!

• I know these aren't merged profiles, but have you tried them via monitor/amp output direct to a real cab?

I haven't tried these with a cab but am going to include DI profiles for the next pack released! I would imagine these would still sound great - just a bit more of a raw sound!

• cafadeon

Just FYI, this thread should be moved to the Commercial Announcements subforum, as this specific forum does NOT allow profile makers to create or post responses to threads per:

"This section is for all our users to discuss commercial third party rigs. Authors of those offerings are not allowed to open threads or post into existing threads. Any other form of commercial offering, raffle etc must also not take place here. If you're an author of a commercial pack discussed in here and you feel the need to comment you need to do this via PM to the poster in question.

Note: we've changed this policy in 4/18. In order to avoid confusion authors of commercial offerings must not post here at all."

You may want to move this thread yourself (if possible), otherwise I foresee the mods doing it for you.

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• Ooops sorry First time with any commercial stuff so my mistake -