Profiler read old name of Cab

• I know what max.lenght 20 characters

I have lot of IR's and i need year to rename it how i want ((

But why i need everytime edit this name? I don't want see LRS2204CrankedH30, i want to see original export names LRS 2204 Cranked H30 (first 20 characters, but without any modification original names)!

What's going on when i try to change name of CAB:

Name changed in Rig Manager - export this preset - all fine.

But when i load this preset in Profiler i see old name of CAB.

If preset open with text editor you can see old name of CAB and this name Profiler read

Kemper Team maybe you find any excellent solution?

Video

• There is a difference between the name of a cabinet preset (that's what you can change in Rig Manager at the top of the right column) and the cabinet name. What the PROFILER screen is showing is Cabinet Name, one of the tags of a cabinet amongst others like Cabinet Author, Cabinet Model, ….Mic Model, Mic Position. To see all tags of that cabinet press "Cabinet Tags". You will also find Cabinet Comment, which includes the complete name of the original IR wav-file for your orientation.

Unfortunately IR file originators wrap all kind of information into the file name and there is no standardized structure. So, we cannot populate the tags included in each cabinet in a meaningful and automated way.