Tim Owens Friedman Small box profiles?

• A while back there was a thread by Tim Owens "Have Amps Will Profile" where he had some Smallbox profiles. Can anyone tell me where to find these? The links don't work and nothing on Rig Exchange under his name. Let me know if anyone has them saved and they can share. Thank you!

Here's the thread but links don't work:

Have amps, will profile the SB50: Lets make some profiles...

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Hi Rik,

you could ask Tim for the profiles via the coversation speech bubble on top of this forum ;)

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Hey there,

I stumbled on Tim's HAWP thread as well - what a great idea and great to see all of the traction that the thread received (huge thanks to Tim - can't wait to try the profiles contained in the link above). 2 Questions:

1) It looks like the link noted above in this thread is to the first few batches that Tim did. However, is there a place that contains all of the profiles that were created throughout the 29 page thread (Tim's referenced dropbox account is no longer active)?

2) Looks like Tim has 40 or so profiles in the Rig Exchange - I've reviewed the HAWP thread but was unclear if Tim's RE profiles are those from the HAWP thread?

• Disregard my previous post - I just realized that Meambobo's files are organized by session and that it captures all "batches" or profiles that Tim did through the broader HAWP thread. Sorry for jumping the gun here...