Purchasing from the official store

• Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has bought a kemper recently from the official store?

I completed the purchase 2 days ago, but nothing is happening.

Tried emailing to have news, but to no avail.

I was charged in full for the order.

Mat

• where are you? I bought a kone about 10 days ago and heard nothing for a good few days. i thought it might be low stock

• I did and it was all very smooth and straight forward. But indeed it took a few days until it was sent and finally arrived here. But please be reasonable. They are mainly manufacturers of that incredible great box but not a top notch logistics company with overnight delivery.

Anyway, I know how you feel. Once the order is placed it can not get fast enough. That's for sure...

By the way: Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper once it arrives. It's worth it :thumbup:8)

• I ordered a Kab about 2 weeks ago from down here in NZ and it arrived in the country in about 14 days. I think you just need to breathe and know that they do what they say they will.

Now it's stuck - I'm assuming in quarantine. Something to look forward to when the lockdown eases and certainly nothing to do with the good people at Kemper.

• I am in Canada

It's good to know it could take some time. I guess I'll have to wait a couple of days.

consider whats happening in the world at the moment aswell. Ive been ordering a few things last week in the UK and many courier services are delayed a good few days to normal

• It takes about 5-7 days... That was in my case ?

• I am in Canada

It's good to know it could take some time. I guess I'll have to wait a couple of days.

I'm in Canada as well. I bought a Kabinet and Kone. I noticed that the site said "Shipped within 7 working days" That turned out to be very accurate. Then it shipped and arrived very quickly. So the whole time frame might have been 10 days.

• I'm in Canada as well. I bought a Kabinet and Kone. I noticed that the site said "Shipped within 7 working days" That turned out to be very accurate. Then it shipped and arrived very quickly. So the whole time frame might have been 10 days.

Hi there,

I'm in Windsor Ontario and am thinking of ordering 2 Kones, could you tell me what the total price was for the Kone or Kones you purchased? the cost on the Canada store is 610 for 2 plus vat....duty and taxes...are there any other costs like a broker fee?

Thank you.8)

• Hi there,

I'm in Windsor Ontario and am thinking of ordering 2 Kones, could you tell me what the total price was for the Kone or Kones you purchased? the cost on the Canada store is 610 for 2 plus vat....duty and taxes...are there any other costs like a broker fee?

Thank you.8)

I bought a Kabinet and Kone. The UPS import fees were $144.30 CAD