Kemper Pink Pack(angelguitar)

• Listened to a few demos , " Shine on " or any other doesn't sound like Gilmour's sound IMO ... I'll pass !! If you have the right gear to tweak things a bit , I would be interested !

Strangely, only those who listen to demos and don't buy rigs say so. We can't please everyone! Good music

[links removed my admin]

Edited once, last by korga3 ().

• They also have evidence to support the fact that they create their own profiles, rather than, you know...

https://www.rigbusters.com

True professionals make themselves available to the customer with all possible and imaginable documentation. We provide after sales support and also teach how a sound is profiled. But you must be a "Gold" customer as specified on the site. We do not provide information about our work on a public forum. I consider this disparaging argument closed. Thanks for your consideration!

[links removed my admin]

• These look like repacks of the (defunct?) Rigbusters Pink Floyd packs...

You are highly offensive to both my staff and Fero. . Fero is in full production. Invitation to be correct. It is not nice to offend the work of others by calling them a repack I call DonPetersen to moderate please.

[links removed my admin]

Edited 4 times, last by korga3 ().

• Listened to a few demos , " Shine on " or any other doesn't sound like Gilmour's sound IMO ... I'll pass !! If you have the right gear to tweak things a bit , I would be interested !

Gilmour's sound is unique. It only comes out of his hands. You will surely find the profiles you like. Your lack of appreciation for us is not a problem. Cheers

[links removed my admin]

Edited 2 times, last by korga3 ().

• Gilmour's sound is unique. It only comes out of his hands. You will surely find the profiles you like. Your lack of appreciation for us is not a drama. Cheers

Don't think I have a big problem with my hands ! Just looking for authentic sounds ! Cheers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You are highly offensive to both my staff and Fero. . Fero is in full production. Invitation to be correct. It is not nice to offend the work of others by calling them a repack I call DonPetersen to moderate please.

Your cryptic and rude response makes your profiles even more suspect and I stand by my original observation... your whole setup seems rather bogus to me. When you're done bristling do feel free to prove me wrong.

The older I get, the better I was.

• Your cryptic and rude response makes your profiles even more suspect and I stand by my original observation... your whole setup seems rather bogus to me. When you're done bristling do feel free to prove me wrong.

In my country this is called defamation. My profiles are professional and unique as a sound in the world. I prefer not to respond to such accusations in the future and I wonder that this is an incorrect forum in this section. But for our brand this is not a problem. We don't care about the useless comments of unknown people ... recognizable by an avatar. Good music

[links removed my admin]

• Don't think I have a big problem with my hands ! Just looking for authentic sounds ! Cheers

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok !!! this is a right touch of playing rock... But the touch of Gilmour is very different . In addition This is an authentic sounds like a Marshall Jcm 800....Muff sound is another interstellar planet. imho
    I'm sorry but you're talking to a David Gilmour fan who makes a difference between a Muff built in 1974 and one built in 1975 ... Cheers have a Good Music

[links removed my admin]

• your answers are not very professional, if you want to do a business with your profiles

sorry to say that

My answers are not very professional for you ...ok but our " Kemper Profiles & Rig in the style of. David Gilmour" are very professional so is the right price.

I don't need to do business. We created the profiles for personal use. If anyone wants them we sell them. In addition just follow the page and there will be discounts of % soon

Cheers have good music !

[links removed my admin]

• Hi i have some news about a professional Pink Floyd – David Gilmour profile KEMPER PACK available on

[removed]

Ok !!! this is a right touch of playing rock... But the touch of Gilmour is very different . In addition This is an authentic sounds like a Marshall Jcm 800....Muff sound is another interstellar planet. imho
    I'm sorry but you're talking to a David Gilmour fan who makes a difference between a Muff built in 1974 and one built in 1975 ... Cheers have a Good Music

So do let me retort my friend , as I've kept my comments for myself about your clips !

From all the profiles I have, I used one that suited closest on that day after trying all the Hiwatts and Big Muff in the Kemper and didn't like what I was getting so, I did used a Hiwatt which I liked, Maurizio's one, and not a JCM-800 but the Muffin in the Kemper was not doing it for me so, I did used another dist device than "Muffin" , but I would like to find a setup that sounds like David Gilmours , I think my touch would work very well with it ;) I won't even go into your touch to stay civil here ;)

Listening to your "Time solo clip " the tone is not at all like David Gilmour's , whether you are using a Rams Head Big muff 74 or 75 with the proper amp and cab , your tone is not even in the same ballpark as the original honestly, so i doubt credibility of your profiles and tones and studio techniques as nothing I have heard in your clips sounds remotely close to David Gilmour's sound and touch

There's a difference between hearing the the differences of two Big Muff's side by side, we can all hear them , and knowing how to use them to sound like someone, in this case Gilmour, and unfortunately, you are not near the final Goal. If you find your sounds or profiles are like DG well...

Your ears might need some more training or some cleaning... or both but I won't be a customer to your profiles either way, unless your Profiles start sounding like his, which I would gladly buy !

Good luck on your venture

• I am once again saying that David Gilmour's touch is unique. You said (Don't think I have a big problem with my hands! Just looking for authentic sounds! ".... you're comparing yourself to Gilmour. I'm not doing this and my profiles are an interpretation of the sound and not a copy. In conclusion I am not saying that your touch is not beautiful ....and The rig is not in the style of the original version ... but live

[links removed my admin]

Edited 2 times, last by korga3 ().

• Hi i have some news about a professional Pink Floyd – David Gilmour profile KEMPER PACK available on

[removed]

Hi all! Piero from Itlay. I love and play PF since years. I’ve just bought the full PinkPack and found it a very good product. Many Performance, a lot of Rigs ready to use. A very complete collection of PF famous song. Delay timing well set, modulation always in right amount, a very dynamic amps and finally I have found in that PinkPack a real distortion-sound.. Not plastic sound, not iper compressed tone, they sound right. In some cases just a little bit of eq to match the type of your pickup. But no matter, you would do the same also with other product. As the Vendor details, the Rigs were made by profiling Hiwatts, Cornish and other famous brands closely Gilmour style. I tried that with the band and the Rigs have the right frequencies you need to hit the mix. If I can leave here a really personal opinion, the most expensive but the most professional product I ever seen and heard. Here in Italy Korga3, as Angelo Guagnano [removed] , is well-known for his passion for Pink Floyd, and his work is well appreciated because of his specialization only in one sound-style.. Gilmour sound. Not other commercial or general Rigs.. only Gilmour. Here in Italy he is one of the best-of. Cheers from a satisfied customer.