Kemper Pink Pack(angelguitar)

• Hi all! Piero from Itlay. I love and play PF since years. I’ve just bought the full PinkPack and found it a very good product. Many Performance, a lot of Rigs ready to use. A very complete collection of PF famous song. Delay timing well set, modulation always in right amount, a very dynamic amps and finally I have found in that PinkPack a real distortion-sound.. Not plastic sound, not iper compressed tone, they sound right. In some cases just a little bit of eq to match the type of your pickup. But no matter, you would do the same also with other product. As the Vendor details, the Rigs were made by profiling Hiwatts, Cornish and other famous brands closely Gilmour style. I tried that with the band and the Rigs have the right frequencies you need to hit the mix. If I can leave here a really personal opinion, the most expensive but the most professional product I ever seen and heard. Here in Italy Korga3, as Angelo Guagnano, is well-known for his passion for Pink Floyd, and his work is well appreciated because of his specialization only in one sound-style.. Gilmour sound. Not other commercial or general Rigs.. only Gilmour. Here in Italy he is one of the best-of. Cheers from a satisfied customer.

Thanks Piero for your comment !!! A satisfied customer is worth more than 10,000 negative comments to us !!! I wanted to remind you that having purchased all three packages you are a "Gold" customer and you will be entitled to the new profiles for free coming soon. Good music Cheers

[links removed my admin]

• That's great news that you have a customer who thinks almost exactly like you. That's the goal for any entrepreneur. Keep up the great work and still looking forward to photos that show you profiling all of the high end and rare equipment that you used.

• That's great news that you have a customer who thinks almost exactly like you. That's the goal for any entrepreneur. Keep up the great work and still looking forward to photos that show you profiling all of the high end and rare equipment that you used.

Thanks thi is my guitar rig that i have profiled. So you finally :) are satisfied !!!!!!!!!!!!Have good music bro,

[links removed my admin]

• Hi Korga.

Firstly, Welcome to the Forum.Hope youre enjoying the KPA.

Can you tell me what gear ( amps ,preamps , pedals, mics, cabs etc...) you used for the profiles ?

Hi i have a Hiwatt David Gilmour signature 100 watt..Pete Cornish p1-p2-G2-Butler Tube drive Cornish mod IR cab WEM starfinder cone FANE crescendo an Rola Celestion mic SM 57- Neu U87-Royer 121

[links removed my admin]

Edited 2 times, last by korga3 ().

• Any photos of you profiling amps?

Hi Guys, the website is down but if you need something please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi Federico I would like you to remove the post as per regulation it is not allowed to intervene in Threads of other manufacturers Thanks. In this thread everything has happened unfortunately .... users who write only in a defamatory way and with the sole intent to ridicule my work I have reported them and to which I reminded that it is allowed to write only to receive technical info as per regulation Thanks

Edited once, last by korga3 ().

• Ciao Federico gradirei che rimuovessi il post come da regolamento non è consentito intervenire in Thread di altri produttori Grazie . In questo thread è successo di tutto purtroppo ....utenti che scrivono solo in maniera diffamante e nel solo intento di mettere in ridicolo il mio lavoro ho provveduto a segnalarli e a cui ho ricordato che è consentito scrivere solo per ricevere info tecniche come da regolamento Grazie

No one attempted to ridicule your work... all questions about the authenticity of you and/or your company were immediately met with hostility, scorn and rudeness. If you can't respond civilly to questions from potential customers then you have no business being in business... and as you can see all posts are still here no matter how many times you report each and every one to staff. Its nice that members here can see who they are doing business with... or not.

The older I get, the better I was.

• admin notice:

developers, I'd like to remind you of the following:

- you're not supposed to post into a competitors' commercial thread

- the forum language is english unless you're in the "babylon" section which is dedicated to other languages.

thanks, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• No one attempted to ridicule your work... all questions about the authenticity of you and/or your company were immediately met with hostility, scorn and rudeness. If you can't respond civilly to questions from potential customers then you have no business being in business... and as you can see all posts are still here no matter how many times you report each and every one to staff. Its nice that members here can see who they are doing business with... or not.

Questioning the authenticity of a manufacturer is a defamation. Requesting technical information is lawful. No technical questions were asked. Only one technical question was processed regularly. I would appreciate if only technical questions were asked from now on. Of course I will answer

• I think you might want to think twice about your decision to use pictures of David Gilmour in your marketing material as well. Just a PSA.

All used company names, label names and registered trademarks (in text or image or video) are property of their owners and only used for identification and description of products and achievements and to clarify the origin of the profiling. With brands and artists there is no contract or endorsment. I want to remind you that only technical questions are allowed in this section. From now on, any non-technical question will be ignored as per regulation

• can we please stop with the pseudo legalese and tone it down again, everybody? if there is doubt about anything, I'm sure the OP will be happy to provide more details and proof.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I think you might want to think twice about your decision to use pictures of David Gilmour in your marketing material as well. Just a PSA.

Good morning. My lawyers have examined the chat of the forum and there are the extremes of the damage of image. We will ask for the registration data if this story continues Best regards

• can we please stop with the pseudo legalese and tone it down again everybody? if there is doubt about anything, I'm sure the OP will be happy to provide more details and proof.

Thanks @G String Certainly. The forum is taking a bad turn. I'm here for any information

• I was merely trying to establish your credentials before deciding to purchase your incredible sounding profiles. If you're threatening legal action against me then I think I'm not going to place my order now. I'll stop asking you questions about your fabulous products and will ignore your user and never post in one of your threads again. I'm very sorry that you've misconstrued my meaning and/or intent and if this has caused you anguish.