The ubiquity of incense

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More atmospheric trip for todays noodle, exploring chordal tensions more. I decide to stick with he bass profile for the guitar parts too this time as it gave it that scratchy tense but super articulated feel (the profile is SuperSonic Vintage Bass).

• Wow, I love the atmospheric ones. Massive Attack meets early intros of Frankie Goes To Hollywood. The Bass sound and bass line is awesome! Just as the guitar sound in the second part. Love that. Thanks Per :thumbup:8)

• Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

deadman42 it’s definitely a very cool bass profile, something else I’ve been doing is I’ve taken to using a touch of Helios 69 plugin on bass now and then to add focus, it’s really good at sharpening up the sound and making it audible with you don’t have a sub on without totally altering it.

waraba - It’s fun to explore some different sounds. In case you were interested the synth is a bunch of layered up sounds including reason’s modular synth “complex 1” but primarily the “scenic” module in Reason which is I believe based on their maelstrom granular synth, well worth exploring if you like pad sounds.