Inability to save a performance correctly

• I have just about lost patience with the various iterations of Rig Manager with regards to saving a performance. I have spent a while trying to save 5 rigs to one performance overwriting 3 of them. The original profiles keep coming back. I save on the Profiler. Nothing I do seems to work. I am getting really fed up with the inability of RN3 to work as it is supposed to. Drag and drop does not seem to work properly. Eventually I initialised the performance and started again and that seemed to work.

• I had lots of performance issues in previous versions but I have found the last two or three pretty stable.

I would suggest running a screen capture video recorder while working with performances. If you have any problems you can retrace your steps on the video. I found a few times that it was user error on my part - I thought I had clicked something but it hadn’t actually made a change. However, if there is a genuine problem you can send the video to Support to let them pinpoint the problem.