DXR10 :

HPF OFF and Dsp Contour to Monitor

Kpa

Kone on

Monitor stereo on

Cab off off without imprints

Bassboost on

Works well with most of the profiles except acoustic profiles

With acoustic rigs without cab in the stack block i set kone off and it sounds awesome

Tell me our opinions

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Yeah, that makes a hudge difference, just try and listen my friend?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• i tried the dxr with kone option on for the first time on band rehearsal and have to mention, in bedroom level there is no adjustment to do, but at band or stage level, i have to increase the treble and presence in the moñitor output eq option. Then it works great for my taste in frfr.

Tried different sounds at rehearsal in frfr with and without kone option.

• last night at rehearsal the sound with kone option on, same settings, same rigs was not that good. Sounds thin and harsh.?

Maybe without koneoption on it will sound better at rehearsal level with dxr.

Better or different ?

• As the Kone option is designed to make a specific speaker (with far more limited frequency response than you DXR10) sound flat, it is to be expected that it will sound bad when used with a different speaker that already has its own DSP applied for flat response. You are effectively applying an eq over your DXR10 to stop it being flat response. However, it is a preset eq which you have no control over. If you want to eq the DXR10 sound I would use the studio EQ or GEQ to tune it to your personal taste.

The reason it sounds different at rehearsal volume than low volume at home is more to do with how we hear than the Kone option or DXR10 behaving differently.