SOLVED - Make 2 Independent Loops - One Stereo/One Mono...how??

• I watched this video to make a stereo effects loop for my timeline and bigsky:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So I now know how to make a stereo loop in a stereo effects slot. But I also want to put overdrive pedals, in a separate mono effects slot, before the amp/eq/cab section (it sounds bad put inline, into the stereo loop after amp/eq/cab) . How do I do this? The manual says this:

''With PROFILER Stage you could establish even two independent effect loops:
    • Loop Mono or Loop Distortion via lower loop (SEND 2 and RETURN 3) plus another optional Loop Mono or Loop
    Distortion via upper loop (SEND 1 and RETURN 1)
    • Loop Stereo via lower loop (SEND 2 and RETURN 3+4) plus another optional Loop Stereo via upper loop (SEND 1
    and RETURN 1+2)
    • Loop Stereo via lower loop (SEND 2 and RETURN 3+4) plus Loop Mono or Loop Distortion via upper loop (SEND 1
    and RETURN 1)
    • Loop Mono or Loop Distortion via lower loop (SEND 2 and RETURN 3) plus Loop Stereo via upper loop (SEND 1
    and RETURN 1+2)''

But I'm looking at the back panel's ins/outs and I'm not seeing how to do this. Can someone help me please?

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• Oh sorry I had the wrong manual then...I have the rack version

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)

• Is it possible with the rack?

Chris Spencer

Hardware/Software -

Guitars -

• Ok sounds good. Thanks!

Chris Spencer

Hardware/Software -

Guitars -