Pleasantly Surprised by Line 6 HX Stomp.

• So my Kemper was loaned to a friend doing some recording in Nashville and with this virus thing, it was been extended a little. Really been missing it. So on the 1st I ordered from Sweetwater a Line 6 HX Stomp to hold me over.

Wow. Really like it. I have had for 2 years the HX Effects that I used with my Kemper so I was used to the effects and overdrives. But WOW!! The amps in this are great. They are not bad at all. I really love the Placater, The Revv, The Uber, The 5150 and the Recto so far for harder dirt sounds. Still working with the cleans stuff and Marshall rock tones which all are so good as well. So much in here, taking my time. Very impressed. Incorporated the HX Effects with the Stomp to add to the DSP with the Stomp being amps and overdrives and the HX being the effects. Controlling it all via the HX midi. Works great. It's a great unit and to be honest, The Kemper and this Stomp are pretty on par with each other.

Still missing my Powered Kemper tho.. But this setup stays. ? It's fun to have more options. Great time for being a guitarist.

• A white edition. Looks nice :thumbup:

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I use a Stomp as my backup rig; but TBH, I really notice the difference in feel when playing it compared to the Kemper. It's a fantastic little unit - and Line 6 support and customer service is second to none - but I may well be selling it once the Neural Quad Cortex comes out.

• I use a Stomp as my backup rig; but TBH, I really notice the difference in feel when playing it compared to the Kemper. It's a fantastic little unit - and Line 6 support and customer service is second to none - but I may well be selling it once the Neural Quad Cortex comes out.

I have a NQC coming too. Lol. I am liking this little box. Hope to get my Kemper back soon to have some side by side comparison but man I an digging it. And yes their customer support is fantastic. Had an issue and they had me fixed up fast.

Have you tried the new Revv Purple? Wow! Killer model. Very much liking it.