Fender '64 Deluxe Reverb profiles

• Hi,

I profiled my old Fender Deluxe Reverb.

Most profiles are using a clean setting and use one or 2 pedals.
    I used the amp with these pedals on lots of gigs. Actually still use these pedals with the Deluxe Reverb, Bassman, or Plexi on gigs where I don't use my Kemper.
    Profiles of the Bassman and Plexiglas can also be found on this forum.

The pedals I use are:
    Analog Man King of Tone (both channels are setup as boost and are profiled)
    Fulltone OCD (1st version)
    Free The Tone Matt Schofield SOV Special
    Vemuram Jan Ray

Analog Man SD9

I also like to stack these pedals so you'll profiles with 2 pedals. When stacking pedals I always use the King of Tone of main drive which get boosted by another pedal.

I also created profiles of hotter settings on the amp.
    All profiles are created on the Vibrato channel of the amp.
    I rarely use the Normal channel, although it sounds great.

Have fun, and please let me know your opinion.

Fender 64 Deluxe Reverb.zip

• Phenomenal again! Couldn't thank you enough!

Your profiles are also the evidence, that it is possible to make profiles that work excellent with different guitars, pickups... No need for "strat profile for neck pu".

The profiles with stacked overdrives sound really good too. You have to be a master of gain staging, getting such good results with the Kemper and stacked overdrives.

• Man these are exceptionell good Profiles, thank you,

what would be great if you could do some more Profiles of the Deluxe Reverb from the Normal Channel

clean and crunch, would be great, Thank you again

• Man these are exceptionell good Profiles, thank you,

what would be great if you could do some more Profiles of the Deluxe Reverb from the Normal Channel

clean and crunch, would be great, Thank you again

I will do these channels too.
    The normal channel sounds great with a body jazz guitar too
    Have to make a jazz recording soon :)

• Phenomenal again! Couldn't thank you enough!

Your profiles are also the evidence, that it is possible to make profiles that work excellent with different guitars, pickups... No need for "strat profile for neck pu".

The profiles with stacked overdrives sound really good too. You have to be a master of gain staging, getting such good results with the Kemper and stacked overdrives.

Thanks!

I'm glad the profiles work wel with other pickups too. I use mij old Strat most of the time when playing and profiling. I do check some profiles with other guitars/pickups. But the amps sound great with different guitars, and the Kemper profiler does a very good job.
    When comparing the amp/profile you can still hear difference, but only in details.
    The feel of the amp is captured too.
    But comparing the amp vs profiles I think that the amps sounds little bit more clear and warm, but the amount of high/mid and/or low frequencies are the same.

I stack overdrives for years now. I must say I completely rely on the King of Tone when stacking.
    The KoT sounds very good on it's own. It sounds very amp like and works well with all my amps and when I have to use rental amps.
    That's the magic of the KoT for me.
    I use both channel of the KoT in boost mode which I guess disables the clipping diodes. I has the least amount of gain of the 3 modes and also the least amount of compression.
    The other drives boost the KoT with little amount of gain to keep the dynamics and keep the sound not too compressed.

All the profiles of the clean settings with the pedals, are profiles of the settings on the amp and pedals I have used for years.

• Love your profiles, my friend. What's your miking setup?

Actually, I don't use mics.
    I've created the profiles with a Boss Waze Tube Expander.
    I use the Brown 1 mix IR from Ownhammer (r)Evolution 112-DVRB CTS-C12 package.
    When profiling I only used the WTAE as load and IR processing. No eq or other effects are used.

The Boss WTAE gives me very good direct sounds for studio use and for gigs.

• Fantastic!! thanks so much!

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20