New Stage owner... with frustration

• I’ve had it about a week and I have it paired up with a Headrush 112. I’m getting some really great tones out of it. My frustration is with compiling performances. I have the rig manager on my laptop and it’s easy to tweak stuff with it. Once I finally had a performance built I needed to adjust some amp settings on one of the presets/rigs.

Do I need to go back to browse and adjust that then add that one again? Or can I modify and save it while in performance.. I used to be quiet tech savvy but as I’ve gotten older stuff like this is getting daunting. I’m sure I’m over looking or missing a step or something.

anyhow, aside of the frustration it sounds great.

• I’ve had it about a week and I have it paired up with a Headrush 112. I’m getting some really great tones out of it. My frustration is with compiling performances. I have the rig manager on my laptop and it’s easy to tweak stuff with it. Once I finally had a performance built I needed to adjust some amp settings on one of the presets/rigs.

Do I need to go back to browse and adjust that then add that one again? Or can I modify and save it while in performance.. I used to be quiet tech savvy but as I’ve gotten older stuff like this is getting daunting. I’m sure I’m over looking or missing a step or something.

You can modify and Store it as a performance and while in performance mode. Upload it as a performance, make the edits you need, and then hit Store

• Welcome! After you put a rig in a performance it's stored as a new and separate rig there, and can only be edited while in the performance itself.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

Hi and Welcome! Take it easy if Kemper is new to you. It was new for me too a few month ago (still learning though). If you haven't yet, I'd suggest to read the manual and watch the videos. Helped me a lot....and of course this forum as well. Plenty of members willing to help :)

• Hi and Welcome! Take it easy if Kemper is new to you. It was new for me too a few month ago (still learning though). If you haven't yet, I'd suggest to read the manual and watch the videos. Helped me a lot....and of course this forum as well. Plenty of members willing to help :)

Haha yes READ THE MANUAL. I've had the Toaster for 3 years and consumed just about every Tone Junkie instructional video but resisted more than a casual glance at the manual. About a month ago I broke down, printed the manual and read it over a weekend. The light has now been illuminated!!! My understanding went up 20x on the what and the why. Now I can be one of those irritating guys on social media that respond with: READ THE MANUAL! 8o and then help to answer the questions.

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20