paying for quality packs

• I've posted a contribution to the thread started by Andy, and44, to do with the second amazing pack of amps and cabs that he has produced.

I wanted to use it as an opportunity to raise a discussion about remunerating these guys. Andy, and Mats, come to mind as 2 guys who have gone massively beyond what might be expected to give us some amazing sounds, and frankly the chance to play amps which we can only dream of, and i for one feel we should make it acceptable for them to charge a reasonable amount for us to access their work, since it must cost them time and money.

Who knows if we help them help us, we could get even more. I know there are some other pioneers of profiling, Tills being one that comes to mind, so i mention this for all of you that spend extra time and effort making my guitar playing even more joyous

I know this is contentious, but I don't think its wrong , this isn't about the profiling the odd amp we have at home, this is about guys producing superbly recorded collections

I throw it open to the forum, what do you think guys? :?: