Strange issues with input and outputs after 7.22 install

• I have always used the front input on my toaster. After I installed 7.22 to tryout a pair of Kones in a stereo cab, my front input does not accept any signal. Alternative input on the back works fine when I select it, but when I select the front input on the Input page (how I have always used the KPA prior to today), there is absolutely no sound - wiggling the the plug in the socket does nothing - no glitches or sounds at all. I have had no problems with the jack before.

Second issue seems to be getting "monitor stereo" to work. When I simply use the monitor out and run into the mono jack on my Amplified Parts [mono/stereo, parallel/series] jack plate fitted on a 2x12 cab - Kone sound is as expected. When I try to run stereo - I get hiss at the input but no audible guitar signal from the KPA. I tested with another stereo modeller and got stereo sounds through my stereo power amp and the cabs two stereo inputs - so amp and cab are behaving correctly and DC resistance measurements of the various configurations are as expected (~ 4 Ohm each channel in stereo, 2 and 8 ohms in mono parallel and mono series respectively.

Could both of these simply be issues with this edition (7.22) of the firmware? I upgraded to 7.22 from the last version OS 6.x as I was using Rigmanager version 2.x on Win 7 pcs. I am using Rig Manager 3.0.111.

One consideration is that when I upgraded the OS I had a profile with Stereo Loop (inactive) in the MOD slot and I had the FX locked on. I tried getting rid of the stereo loop after I had the stereo issues. No change.

Regards,

Antipodes

• OK - after multiple reboot cycles - some before I posted and several more since - I still have a dead front input. I guess I need to take that up with Kemper Support.

Good news is that after multiple restarts and some testing with the monitor and direct outputs running direct into my trusty RME audio interface, I discovered what was going on:

When Monitor Cab Stereo set to OFF- monitor out was working fine in mono.

When I set Monitor Cab Stereo to ON, the outputs were both mute. Same as what I experienced with the power amp and stereo cab.

Shifting back through all the pages to the first page I saw Monitor Output set to Off instead of Master Stereo. I know that I had it set on Master Stereo on earlier testing runs with the cab so perhaps it is possible that the particular setting changes when you check the setting for Monitor Cab Stereo or make some other alteration to the settings. So stereo cab with Kones should be good to go tomorrow.