Freedom for midi CC chart

• Hi guys,
    too busy in this period, ufortunately i cannot prepare the amp collection for a while, but i'll try do to is ASAP.
    Anyway here's my request: since some of us use the the KPA with external Fx units (i have just bought a Line6 M5, i'll be using it at least since the new fx implementation), but the fixed CC in the KPA sometimes fight against the fixed CC in other gear.
    So it would be a good idea to let us select which CC are used to control the KPa.
    For example i need to set the tap tempo, but i have a fixed CC over the KPA and a fixed CC over the Line6.
    This is quite a problem to me.

• Hmm, that's annoying but I doubt that Kemper will make the MIDI cc messages freely assignable, since that could lead to all sorts of conflicts.
    AFAIK you'll have to "upgrade" your MIDI controller and just operate each device on its own channel.

• I know that this might be the final ending of this story.
    Anyway i hope it will not, there are many machines out there which can assign different CC's to each fx. I hope KPA will, being on the same league.

• Yes for me too. This is one field where I don't share Kemper's cautious attitude. We'd definitely need a Basic and an Advanced interface.
    It's a pity Kemper will lose all those power users willing to squeeze up to the last bit of power and control out of their KPA :huh:

• +1 or more ;)

Lexicon MPG G2 have a "learn" mode for midi CCs and PCs. It's a quite older rack effects so the KPA could use this "old" idea :)

You chose an internal controler (all are available, not just some of them), you activate a footswitch or a expression pedal on your footcontroler: the Lexicon recognises the CC.
    You validate. Very easy to use!

Manual : http://www.lexiconpro.com/prod…ads/19/manuals/MPX_G2.pdf
    See pages named 4-2 and 4-3 to see the configuration of a CC for an internal controler, and page named 4-4 for the learn mode.

You can also link two external expression pedals and two external footswitch to any internal controler.

You can even link any CC with several internal controlers.

No need to take time to program your footcontroler or something else, just activate both sides of the link, validate, it's done!
    You can create all kind of configuration (eg. control the phaser deth and the boost drive with the same CC)